Anti-Spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc

Banned
I am trying to decided between two freeware anti-spyware scanners. Do you see any technical reason why I can't have two anti-spyware scanners installed on one computer at the same time? One can not have two anti-virus scanners on one computer at the same time, does the same hold true for anti-spyware?

Its good to have two spyware scanners, because each program has its own definition file and decides what is spyware.

I wouldnt have two antiviruses running, because they would get mixed-up, and uses more memory because its on-demand protection.

i have...TrendMicro AntiSpyware, MS Defender, PC Cillin's Anti Spyware

and my computer has never run better :)

What do you think of the Microsoft solution? I am just wondering what security holes the Microsoft solution has imbeded in it.

I have MS AntiSpyware and Spysweeper in my Laptop and they work well together! Perfect pair ^_^

I am very dubious of Mcirosoft, they have burned me many times in the past with the little security holes that they carefully imbed in their products and as a consequence I am a bit warry of anything they produce. I am just wondering what holes there are in the spyware software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom