Annoying and unwanted font change

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiyoYoshiku

In Runtime
I had been having AIM problems so I reinstalled AIM. and then for no reason due to a previous uninstall my computer reset.

when it came back IE and AIm were displaying all the fonts in itallics.

I want to set the fonts back to the way they were but I have no idea where. Firefox is displaying some text as bold as well.

what setting on my system fixes the font sytles? I did not set them to be this way it just happend after the restart my Aim issue forced.

What Operating System are you using? Without that cant really help.

Vista Home premium 64 bit

I uninstalled AIM 6 for aim 7 but I don't like AIM 7 so I went back to AIM 6 but AIM 6 had been reinstalled So when I closed AIM and went to reopen it it would not restart from the uninstall then it just rebooted my computer.

When it got back Text on Google and a few other websites were italics and in AIM everything was in italics on firefox those same websites IE displayed in italics were in bold font text.

Right click the desktop. Select Personalize. There under the Window Color and Appearance screen select the option at the bottom for the classic. There you will see drop down menus. There check them all and make sure the fonts are setup and not bold or italic.

Yeah it seems like some of them are missing and I saw nothing under that I changed the themes several times too ans nothing happend. I guess Im stuck with this until I get windows 7

Can always try a Restore Point from before you installed AIM7.

Yeah...I have restore turned off as it was a resource hog. I'll just wait until I get windows 7.

I have everything backed up and it's only 2 weeks.

Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom