annoying problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kauffman

Beta member
I have this extremely irritating tracker or script on my computer and dont know how i got it.( i dont have a legitimate version of windows xp pro.) my mouse will move all by itself, clicking and opening up windows, scrolling on pages and really mimiking all the normal movements. ive tryed scanning with Mcafee and ad-aware software and nothing seems to work. i was just going to break down and get a new hard drive and OS but if there are any other alternatives to this, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

either hacked it....or that non-legit xp was set up with that remote control since beginning.

so where was the non legit from? Was the computer obtained with that version or was that version obtained separately....just a way of trying to figure out where the compromise occured.

of course could be after ;)

If you don't have any cash, you could always install Ubuntu Linux. It's not Windows, but it's better than using pirated software.

First, turn off remote connections and disconnect your network connection. Boot to safe mode and work on getting rid of whatever is giving you trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom