Alternatives for WIndows Xp THeme

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
Okay so My taskbar is gone. I am only an inch close to reformatting my compouter.

However I had an idea. Before I remember stumbling upon websites offering Windows Vista-style of browsing or even Mac-style of browsing, where theres a taskbar below that scrolls from left to right nad you can get your "windows" and such. THere was even a 3-d structure-ism.

What website do I download this software that will turn my desktop theme into this one?

wincustomize. but they take apps to do this. From what i gather you are just better off with the format as this might not even solve you problem.

Also have you tried to restart your explorer? Open up taskmgr and then click File>New Task (Run). In there type explorer.exe and see if that helps.

Don't download programs, just google "UXTheme.dll Patch" and it will allow you to change your styles WITHOUT havin' to download some demo version of a software.

Okay thanks.

Yes I've tried to use Taskmanager, eveyrtime i open explorer.exe it opens up my taskbar then immediately it shuts off.

I just picked up the Alienware Dock powered by stardock, its tight, I am using the XenoMorph skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom