All text on Windows XP turned into big bold font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itskakl

Beta member
I was using a program to clean up my Windows and then all the text on Windows XP became a different font. The font is not bad but I prefer the default font. It looks a little bigger and bold to me. Here's a sample of it (not a very good one.)

How do I revert my Windows XP back to the old font? I've tried looking and messing around with some options on Display Properties but got no luck. This is affecting my Windows XP Desktop Icon Names, Start Menus, FireFox Text, AIM Buddy List and Profiles, and almost everything. Someone please help me out here. Thanks a lot!

Code:
Display Properties > Appearance > Advanced > Icon > Font
Then change as you please.

TMT.

^ It changes the desktop icons and items in Start Menu but not my Program listings in Start Menu, AIM Buddy List, and a lot of other stuff.

Is there a setting to switch everything to default?
What is the default font?

Thanks again.

Well in the same 'Item' list where you select 'Icon', all you need to do is change each setting to the same font. So 'Active Title Bar', 'Inactive Title Bar', etc. The default Font is 'Tahoma'.

TMT.

Try going to the theme section in the control panal and change the defualt text size to normal or small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom