Align to Grid Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black.Ice.

Baseband Member
Hello thar.

I am having a little annoyance dealing with folder settings.

Im a very neat person and I like to keep my folders and files nice and tidy,
so the auto arrange and align to grid feature usually comes in handy. However, whenever I click on "align to grid" on one folder and then to to the folder options and select "Apply to all Folders", the settings don't apply for all of them, just the one I did it for.

However, when I choose auto arrange and I select "Apply to All Folders", it does save and ergo, every folder and file becomes auto-arranged. The default is "auto-arrange" too.

Is there a way to fix this, maybe by manually editing it in Registry, or is this just a stupid glitch?

Thanks.

Go under the Folder Options after you get the windows setup how you want it. There is a option to apply that setting to all Windows. That should solve your problem.

However, whenever I click on "align to grid" on one folder and then to to the folder options and select "Apply to all Folders", the settings don't apply for all of them, just the one I did it for.

However, when I choose auto arrange and I select "Apply to All Folders", it does save and ergo, every folder and file becomes auto-arranged. The default is "auto-arrange" too.

Works for Auto-Arrange...Just not for Align to Grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom