Alcohol 120 Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan789

Baseband Member
When ever I try to make backups of my game Alcohol 120 gives me an error. It will make an image file that works on a virtual cd-rom but when it trys to burn the image to a cd-r i always get a write error

UT 2004
warcraft 3 ROC
Warcraft 3 TFT
GTA Vice City
NFS Undergorund

i used alcohol and copyed warcraft 3 ROC onto a cd-rw it works fine but it gave me a write error when i copyed onto a cd-r and GTA Vice City copyed fine on clonecd but the only way to play it is by a no-cd patch. the other thing isWhen i try to use cloneCD to make a backup copy of my games its reads then writes but when i put the cd-r in my computer after a so called "succesfull Write" my computer picks it up as a blank cd as if cloneCD didnt put anything onto it I need help

If u dont now how to fix this do you know any other programs that will make a backup of a protected game?!?!

Hey buddy if you acutally no how to get off your fat A** and read backing up your own games isnt illegal and asking for a program name so i can look into purchases it isn't a crack ware or key code so if you want some good info try here at

http://www.you are a f**king Dumbass.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom