Ahhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Joka

In Runtime
I can't use Netscape, Internet Explorer, or Firefox while connected to the internet. :mad: My currect ISP is AOL, but I have NetZero also. When connected to NetZero, I can't use my browsers, nor can I use them with AOL either. :angry: Is there a way I can fix this? I am using Kerio Personal Firewall. I have it configured to accept all connections, but it's still not working? I have ran all my AVs in safemode, I have also ran Ewido AntiMalware, and Search & Destroy. Please help me, I have to get this resolved a.s.a.p., and reinstalling windows and reformatting my harddrive are out of the question. Thanks, Jeremiah.

Edit : I have uninstalled Firefox, then reinstalled it to see if it would work, it didn't... :(

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! You are the first person to ever get one of MY questions corrected in the first answer. :p Now, May I ask what would be a good firewall? I have no firewall up right now! =/ I have ZoneAlarm, would that be a good firewall?

Edit : ZoneAlarm will not be a acceptable Firewall for me. :-( I turned it on and it disconnect my messengers and didn't load any webpages...

dont use a firewall.
They just mess everything up.

If you are behind a router, dont bother using a firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom