After reformating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidious1120

In Runtime
as people said after you reformat not to go on the internet without a anti virus but i need to go on it to get them. would i just save the exes to a disc? or memory stick

If you can, I/d try to download it from somewhere else and burn it to disc/other media - then install it on your pc. If you've got windows, you'll probably get hit by the old sasser worm within seconds of jumping online. Always fun to get your system shut down in 30 seconds when your trying to download an AV product lol. Not sure what OS you have, but try and get a disc of all the service packs and patches too b4 you go online 2. Don't 4get to get a firewall too! (There is one built into XP with SP2 if you've got that).

ive got windows xp sp2. What drivers and stuff do i need to get for windows like your saying. I can only think of getting AVG, Ad-Aware, and just some programs for myself like limewire and stuff

You will be just fine getting on the internet without AV. go and download it and then install and you will be fine, I guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom