ads are killing my ram impossible to browse

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh its actualy upgraded, different mobo and 2 gigs of ram.
and it does it every day.
i restart it once a week or so and msot of the time i have those windows open for few days, sometimes weeks, when im doing research.
the only problem i had is with those embeded amimations and movies and crap

That is still pushing it, man. Listen to us, or you will loose a computer and quick. If you come crying to us that it no longer works, it is not our fault. That is The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

That is still pushing it, man. Listen to us, or you will loose a computer and quick. If you come crying to us that it no longer works, it is not our fault. That is The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

Nicely said
WOOT_by_grayseer_thanquol.gif
!

hows that pushing it? lol if it works it works
its not struggling
if it was then id get errors and all kinds of bugs, but i dont.
im gonna try some of those programs tho in a few days
i think i already have the adblock but there are some sneaky ads that pop up once in a while
thanks for help guys.
im not new to computers i just never took time to learn about network and how it works

hows that pushing it? lol if it works it works
its not struggling
if it was then id get errors and all kinds of bugs, but i dont.
im gonna try some of those programs tho in a few days
i think i already have the adblock but there are some sneaky ads that pop up once in a while
thanks for help guys.
im not new to computers i just never took time to learn about network and how it works
It's just some advice and pushing it doesn't necessarily mean that you will get errors and stuff at instant, it's just that the workload you're giving your pc and with the specs given...failure might persist earlier than you imagined; which would result in then getting errors lol. Good luck and try the programs listed :).

lol that would be a good excuse to upgrade. otherwise id have to explain to my wife why did i just spent 600 bucks on computer parts if mine was working fine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom