adobe premiere question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexqd3

In Runtime
ok this is my first time really using adobe prem. pro, and I have to questions.

1. When i preview my clips that i want to edit it plays with the sound, but when i edit it, and preview it in the far window to the right it plays the video with no sound, and when i save it as a .avi file and watch it in windows media it still plays no sound, so my question is what do i have to do to insure it plays sound with the clip.

2. if i just want to delete a small part of a clip how do i do that, I know in windows movie maker there is a split button, how do you do this in pro?

All I know is that premiere has horrible background rendering, and it doesn't really play the full quality video right after you drag-n-drop clips to the timeline. I guess if i were you i would go through the prefs, make sure everything is right, and also when you render it make sure audio is enabled.

And to split clips usually you right click on it and select split, but I don't kno premiere that well so just look in the helpfile and run a search for "split" or sumthin

To split a clip, you need to zoom in on it, use the + key. Find the icon that has a razor on it and splice it.

Also you might be doing something wrong if there is no sound coming up. I really could not help you on that. It is too complicated to tell someone over the internet.

Thanks alot guys, but i think i'll just use windows movie maker because pro is really hard. Thanks alot for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom