admistrative crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
this might sound stupid but gotta ask how can i make myself an administrator if my bro is one with a password on his name and he doesnt want me to change it but i need to and i cant get into his name anyone know some nifty tricks?????
please i need help HES AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple but tell me what windows you are running first so i no the method to use

yo i cant install th new thing im NOT A COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR it makes me so mad im not mad at u thought lol
IM rinning XP PRO

wat are you gonna use thus for ur own pc or some one elses coz this illegal on other peoples computers

(If your some wanna be hacker tryin show off to your peers then i wont help)

Many people have trouble forgeting Xp login Passwords and so i lost my password and no one could help me until i started experimenting with my system and i found an easy way!

This is meant for educational purposes only. If used to illegally access some ones computer who has not given you permission is a federal offence and you may e prosecuted.

I remember the days when every one was running windows 98 and all you had to do was click cancel and you had access. But now Microsoft has updated windows 2000 and XP so that you have full protection but they made one small mistake that is shown below.

The most known way of bypassing your windows xp login in screen is using boot up disk or reinstalling windows. The easiest way of getting into windows manually is to find a file called Sam this file has your data and passwords in it.

Those people who say just find the SAM file open it and you have your passwords. But what these people forget is you need ACCESS to run or find SAM file so this method is pointless unless you have access to the computer and its data. If your computer is on a network you need administrative access so you can use all the computers functions. Some administrators on networks give employees Limited Access.

How to get Administrative Access
• Restart the machine
• Hit F8 (during first 10 seconds of reboot)
• Select Start in safe mode
• As the login screen appears there should now be a new administrator account that’s not password protected
• Once in go to Control panel
• Select User Accounts
• Now you can delete the accounts or take passwords of accounts so you now have full control of the computer

This is the easiest way I have seen of bypassing windows xp login screen
This meant just to teach not so that you can mess up your school or work computers. If you use this for illegal activity then I am not held accounted in any way. I denounce all responsibility for how people may use this.

The New World Order!!!
(Exposing and shaping the future to our desire)

New world Order: Gurps/Phantom/Clear/Ice/Trooper/Avitor/Gift
"We will control the internet it is inveitable"

NWO

ITS NOT ABOUT GOOD OR BAD ITS ABOUT POWER.
WHO EVER HAS THE MOST POWER
Power = Knowledge
Ultimate knowledge = Ultimate Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom