ActiveX errors - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Demalii Send a message via AIM to Demalii Send a message via Yahoo to Demalii
Default ActiveX errors

I was working on some images yesterday and the power went out for like a split second, my computer started back up and i had a corrupt file, i repaired windows, restarted.. for the most part everything was normal, then i noticed on some site i got an activex error, so i set all the options in IE to default, same error... Then I reinstalled IE, and I'm still getting the error. So then I tried downloading a program that would fix it "PC Rescue" www.healthycomputerclub.com
and it makes you pay before fixing your ****! AHHH hehe.. this is really pissing me off.. if someone has any other ideas or has a program they know of that will fix this for free, please inform me, thanks
Closed Thread