Acronis question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chara33

Daemon Poster
There is a way to create a cd using acronis true image 2010 that will allow one to take an image of a pc without accessing the OS. Kind of like a LIVE cd that will go right into the GUI without accessing the OS. Does any one know how to create that? If so, can you plz help me out setting a cd up.

thx

You will need BartPE. Sorry but what your truly looking for isnt possible. Cause how can you get a GUI without ever having anything like an OS? It isnt possibly. Need to have something at the core running the GUI. ;)

Kinda confusing, but Acronis creates bootable media so you can make an image. The cd has a GUI with a ton of options on what to do, backup, recover, universal restore if you have that option.

Kinda confusing, but Acronis creates bootable media so you can make an image. The cd has a GUI with a ton of options on what to do, backup, recover, universal restore if you have that option.

Osiris, I wasn't sure what option it was to create it but I think we are talking the same language here. I am pretty sure that was what I want to do.

Mak, Sorry about the confusing wordage. I am going to try what Osiris suggested as I believe that is what I wanted.

thx all

Ohh. Norton Ghost has had one of those disks for a while. But at the same time they still have a core in which they operate off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom