a '.ace.2' file

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
Haha ya i know the first thing that probly comes to mind is.... a virus.. oviosly.. but i dunno i Downloaded it off kazaa its like 'Tropico.ace.2'.. the reason im even bothering with it is cuz tropico is like sucha good game... and i dont wanna order it off the net.. and i havent found any local stores that sell it... but ya i ran NAV 2003 on it with brand new deffinitions.. and it sais its all good... so i dunnoo... any of u guys knows that goinggg on wit dis?

I don't know why it would say .ace.2 at the end. If I downloaded that file, I would just delete the '.2' and unzip it with WinAce.

plus you cannot scan viruses in ace and rar files. they have to be decompressed before scanning. winace.com is where you can download it. open it, and if winace asks for the next volume than you know you are missing some parts

ohh ya thankzzz guys.... you learn new things everyday eh??, haha but ya the file is like also... compressed... and is encrypter er whatever.. and i dont have the password becuase i Downloaded it.... so i was just wondering if thier is anyway to decrypt it without the password.... that wont take an extensive amount of time.. a program would help... if uve guys have come across one.. let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom