access private account profiles in windows xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBMan said:
i've tried and its MAJORLY pissin me off right now, i have a 17 inch monitor and a video card that was givin me high resos before but in linux? no....

you just want to get into those files inside of the private folders and copy and paste them somewhere else. who cares about the resolution. you are only using the linux temporary to fix a problem

well...the problem is that i need to see what's on the screen to see whats going on or i wont know wtf im clicking. no the hard drive was not bootable, i finally got ghost to make an image of it so hopefully i can restore some stuff sooner or later. but warez if at all possible a copy of ERD would be awesome:D i can get a 1GB host if you wouldnt mind

IBMan said:
i've tried and its MAJORLY pissin me off right now, i have a 17 inch monitor and a video card that was givin me high resos before but in linux? no....

are you saying that you can't see anything at all when you boot from the cd?

I had that problem one one computer with ubutu but knoppix usually run fine

i can get into the text setup and then i can see when its loading all the stuff(like verbose mode or w/e) after that as soon as it hits GUI my screen goes blank, never had the problem b4, but this is a different computer too. i can't seem to find my knoppix cd right now either but i believe i got most of what i needed. thanks for the help so far guys if i still need help i'll let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom