???___Few Simple Questions------???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I remember that one time I did check the log. It said it was a hardware error. I dont remember how I checked the log so I didnt do it for the other blue screens..since I didnt remember how to. Most of the hardware was replaced, but I still want your guys opinions. Do you guys think it was the software or hardware that was causing all of the problems? Do you guys think that all of the digital art programs I had were causing errors? Or was it the hardware?

since it said it was a hardware error, i'd go with it being a hardware error. 10/10 times i've seen a blue screen in XP it was bad RAM.

i was initially under the impression that you got this back and it started doing it again, but now i see thats not the case. you have two options:

1: sit around and go insane wondering whether or not to install your programs you need to use, or

2: install them and see what happens, then if there is a problem, copy it down and come back.

if you do get a blue screen, it's not the end of the world. then you'll at least know what's causing the problem one way or the other.

The Bluescreens can start upagain that doesnt mean they will. I use Photoshop CS2, Illustrator, Photoshop Elements 3, GIMP2, and have about a dozen games on mine and never had any blue screens. I also run spybot, ad aware, MS antispyware, and a anti virus. Like urbanwks said that was most likly a hardware issue. Also dont always believe Tech Guys. They are know to say some outlandish things just cause (sometimes not always so you tech guys easy) they cant fund whats wrong so they go and blame software issues. Like was said previously load up the programs if you want. The worse that can happen is that you get the BSOD and then you know one of your software programs is causing the problem. Just make sure you write down what they asy so we can help more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom