64bit Freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdriven6

Baseband Member
Hi everyone. Last christmas i built a new computer with a 64 bit processor. At first i had 32 bit windows XP installed on it, but recently i reformatted with Windows XP 64 Professional. So it worked fine for a while (2-3 days), but now im experiencing problems. When i turn my computer on it take me to the spalsh screen; the one with the little blue bar that shows windows is loading. The little bar will go back and forward for way longer than it should- 5 minutes maybe, and then it will eventually freeze and stop loading all together. After about 3 more minutes of this i get tired of waiting and reset the computer, and when the BIOS load it takes me to a screen asking me if i should start windows in safe mode or if i should use my last known good configuration. Heres another problem: for some reason i loose all controll of my USB keyboard, so i cant select safe mode at all. If i mess with my computer and turn it off and on, one out of 20 tries it will load windows, but other than that it doesnt work at all. Please help me withanything you can, id apreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom