64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iantosca

In Runtime
Searched, didn't really find anything so I'm just gonna ask the question.

Is Windows 64-bit, in the current stage it is in now, worth the install? I read how it doesn't support dvd-playback among other things but also looked at the benchmarks and saw it's improvements, except for gaming (i'm not a hardcore gamer anyway).

Anyway have any experience with it? Or should I just wait until the full version comes out?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will totally mess up your computer, I found out the hard way.

I built my new computer just the other day, and i figured i would use the win xp 64 to save myself from having to buy a new windows disc. Bad move man, I couldnt install most of my stuff, including updated drivers and antivirus because most programs check your version of windows, and it only supports specific versions. (even though they would prolly work on the new windows, it wont even let you try). It was a really bad move for me to make. The only way i would recommend it is if you want a OS on each HD (assuming you have 2 or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom