3dmark03 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze725

In Runtime
i just installed 3dmark03 not the full pro version just the downloadable free version. ive got the latest build 340 and it seems to have installed fine but i cant get it to run. everytime i click on the program to run it just tries to install it again and then says i all ready have that update. what am i doing wrong and how do i get this to work?

are u running it from a desktop icon/shortcut?

go to the folder it was installed in and run the application that is 2.16 mb (should have a last modification date of 11/7/2003)

sounds like your running the setup prog. each time.

i install it and then i go under programs and it has a readme file and the 3dmark program but whenever i try to use it it goes for a reinstall.

if it was installed correctly the folder 3dmark03 should look like this....it shouldn't have a readme file:
3dmark3filefolder.jpg

you might have gotten a bad installer. was it a zip file? or was it's own installer program? The installer should be 178 mb. is yours?

mine wasnt a zip file it was a 172mb file but it looks nothing like that. after i install it it just looks like it installed an installer. under the prgrams it just as the installer again but no program. ive installed numerous other programs before and i kn ow ive done it right but this is all it keeps coming up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom