3d Studio Mark - Dragothic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morilibus

Solid State Member
hey, I'm not sure if this belongs here(or anywhere).

Does anybody know if the Dragothic game used in 3d Mark 2001's benchmarking test actually exists? or if was just created for the benchmarking tool.

Can't find anything on it aside from the Benchmarks. I think it might be a test game....

i know what you are talking about. i love those 3d tests they do it looks amazing if you have a good video card. i would just email the software developers and ask.

just because we cannot find it easily doesn't mean it doesnt exist. most 3d games they use are real games so don't lose hope just yet. dont forget to tell us what you find.

Thx for the tip, I just e-mailed the 3d marks guys, hopefully they'll let me know what's the scoop with it. I'll post my findings here when/If they reply to my e-mail.

well I haven't heard back yet, but did find some info.

Looks like it probably doesn't exist, it seems none of the games in the tests do, but they are all very similar to games that do exist. And Dragothic seems to be very similar to a 1999 game called "Drakan: Order of the Flame" by the looks of it the graphics don't compare to the look-a-like in 3dMark. But you do get to control a Dragon, and that's what matters :)

I'll still let you know what is offically said, but I found this info posted by someone on the 3dmark forum in reply to someone who posted a similar post as the one I did here(he just had more common sense on where to post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom