3 Thin Gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELERGLENN

In Runtime
first off on my other lab top my INTERNET explorer is not working right when i try and open links up it tells me cannot find page i did clean all the files out what is wrong with it. it works then not works?

2. what is the best defragmented software out there thats free that does a great job of defrgaing?

3. my favorite laptop which is the one acting the copy of windows is not authentic. i do have a copy of windows xp pro but i lost the validation key. someone told me there is a way of putting the disk in your system and finding the license key for it is that true? please i need to reformat my drive please help you guys are all great and have really helped me out.

1. I'm not really sure what you are asking here. You're trying to use hyperlinks, but they are not opening? WHat kind of errors are you getting? What files are you referring to? The Temporary Internet Files?

2. I use "Executive Software Diskeeper." Does a good job of defragging, and you can set a schedule for it, which is always nice.

3. If you are using a legit copy of Windows and it is telling you that it is not authentic, then it's time to call Microsoft. You should actually have a sticker on the side of your case somewhere that will tell you what your key is. Actually, it's part of Microsoft's EULA that you have that sticker on your computer.

all i have is the disk no sticker? it is a burned copy of Windows xp? any of my links in my favorites folder in IE just turn into an error sorry i should have been more detailed i jusr remberi ng one of my buddies goning into some kinda fomrat to get the key. the version on that labtop is not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom