1337 Messenger : Beta Product (By Me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daapleby has a point. To tell you the truth, I would never attempt to test someones software that is not from a reputable source. There are too many people out there looking to steal your stuff and you ID. i dont care if people say I'm being too cautious, and it wouldnt happen to me. Well, it has to happen to someone, so why not me?

Even with a spare machine, I wouldnt trust it. Like Daapleby said, nothing personal, but we have far too much to lose by someone taking control fo our computers. Like he also said, having a post that is no legible is not a way to get someone to test your software. That is the first signification that something fishy may be lurking abouts.

I would not mind testing it, however i have a small thing to say. Hackers usually have GREAT grammer and an extensive vocabulary :)
-blitze

thanks for the support Him. I am the overcautious type. I don't put anything on my machine until I know it is tested and the creator is trustworthy. Like you said, too much to loose. Even if it is not a virus, or malware there is too much to loose if it crashes my machine and I have to start from scratch. I just don't have that time to spend fixing it.

Im closing this thread for now. It appears to be nothing but nonsense. If you have a reason it should be re-opened, PM me, and I will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom