100% CPU Usage from "System" + Other problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 2 windows update patches that will make your CPU run at 100% and may cause system damage if the CPU usage does not go back down ?
I had the problem late last year right before christmas with one the windows update patches. When I removed both updates my celeron d went back to normal and microsoft "should have fixed the problem".
Do a search on google for which update causes 100% cpu usage, can't remember which one it is, but your problem should be connected to windows update. I can guarantee it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 2 windows update patches that will make your CPU run at 100% and may cause system damage if the CPU usage does not go back down ?
I had the problem late last year right before christmas with one the windows update patches. When I removed both updates my celeron d went back to normal and microsoft "should have fixed the problem".
Do a search on google for which update causes 100% cpu usage, can't remember which one it is, but your problem should be connected to windows update. I can guarantee it!

I will do just that asap, but Mak213 ive tried the Registry Cleaner you suggested and Ive had problems that were all fixed and im still having the problem, also with the Windows XP Repair Im not sure I should do that, I dont have the windows XP CD anymore, and I dont think I have enough experience to go ahead and do that because Im afraid I might mess up.

Ello I just started looking over some of the websites you sent me and ive went to:

Re: svchost.exe 100% CPU Usage NEW prob solved - Windows Live OneCare

and downloaded process explorer and ive tried playing with it and that didnt work. When I tried to end process tree on scvhost I get like 1 minute until my computer shuts down and I cant do anything about it. With system I think if I debug it will do nothing but if I suspend it looks like it drops down to 0 CPU Usage but everything isnt visible anymore except for my background and I can move my mouse. In process explorer theres also quite a few red bars on there.

I dont know if this is helping any, but heres a screen shot and I will continue to search through the websites youve posted.

Hello,

At this point i dont have any more information that is availalbe to you. The only solution i can offer is a repair install or a format and fresh install.

Cheers,
Mak

Wowowowowow.... You wouldnt belive it but my computer is working now....... All I did was turn on my 360 and turned on my computer, then played some battlefield bad company and my computer went on standby. Then I turned it on again because I thought it was off and I did the same thing and later on I logged on into here and everything is working perfectly now Idk what happend at all why is it suddenly starting to work or w/e but just wowowow.

I appreciate all of the help and effort you put in to try to help get my computer fixed.

THANK YOU!@?

Oo by the way I deleted Mcafee, do you know of any free firewalls that work well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom