0X00000008E, 0XC0000005, oxBF85FC9E,0xB2171AE4,0x00000000 blue screen

It started automatically and ended in 1 hour. I couldnot see an option for a timebased test. There were four test, which one should i choose? And how can i open these dump files?

Shouldn't be any options for Memtest86+; at least the last time I used it there wasn't. You just start it, and it goes on forever until you hit the Escape key to quit the test. It will go through a single pass, then start over and continue doing passes until you manually quit it.

That'd rule out software issues, not hardware issues. Hardware issues would most likely still persist in Safe Mode, where as software issues wouldn't carry over, unless it's a system issue with the OS itself (which according to the BSOD's, it's related to Avast).

RIGHT bc safemode relies on hardware to run HAHA ok thanks

I made memtest. at 20i minute, it found 4 errors, 8 bits. So i stopped at 40. minute.

And i deleted avast with removal tool in safe mode. I always thoughtone of the biggest reasons of chrome's being heavy was that web browser protection of avast but still it isheavy.

I am sending the chrome memory space and memtest errors.

Now i will use for until night with heavy tabs, videos. Probably there will be no restart or BSod, only crashing of tabs or chrome. Then in the night i can do again memtest with all rams or one by one.

edit:eek:nly 10 tabs are open, no video, only sites.

Attachments

• memtext.jpg
    memtext.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2015-01-30_17h12_15.png
    2015-01-30_17h12_15.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If you're getting memory errors with Memtest, then you'll want to test 1 stick at a time, using only 1 slot. If all sticks pass in the first slot, move to the next slot with each stick.

That way you can find out if it's a particular memory stick or a slot that's causing issues.

If you're getting memory errors with Memtest, then you'll want to test 1 stick at a time, using only 1 slot. If all sticks pass in the first slot, move to the next slot with each stick.

That way you can find out if it's a particular memory stick or a slot that's causing issues.

Each ram in a random slot or the slot is important? For every ram, 4 hours minimun again?

I did some tests with rams one by one, each in same slot. As you can guess, kingstın did not have any problems. oneo f Hilevel one had one error, a big one. So i did not contiune. I will do these tests for all night, every night one ram, to be sure. Now computer has one gb and it is hard to do multitasking, even one program.

So, what happens if i continue using those rams if they have problems? Until i buy a new system or new ram. Because pc is really slow and frozen.

If you get an error on a stick of RAM, try testing that stick in another slot. If it fails in the other slot as well, you know the RAM is bad and needs to be replaced.

IT is strange, i tested the ram - that i had got errors in 20 . minute -for 5 hours but there were no errors. Maybe because i used another slot. I will test again for hours to be sure.

I updated again the drivers, chipset sound gpu. They put themselves to autostart,i disabled their autostart. Does this cause any problems?

2 days passed since i deleted avast, no restart no bsod still.

Update: after sending this message, the computer froze, couldnot move. I had to restart. I think becauyse of ram, i will test it again for long time.

Last edited:
I am really having hard times.

AFter i sent the latest post it froze so i restarted.

AFter i edited the last post, it went into BSOD again. Then i tried to restart a lot of tmies but it went into a BSOD recursion loop , about bios update. SO i stopped it, after one hour i could open. I was trying to send this message but again went into BSOd. It was about nvidia driver.

I am using still 3 rams, but i will test to be sure.

I am sending 3 photos of BSOD and 2 minidumps of today in word format.

i am trying to send those for minutes. when i click go advanced mode to be able to add attachments, it goes into bsod.

Attachments

• bsod1.jpg
    bsod1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
  • bsod2.jpg
    bsod2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1
  • bsod3.jpg
    bsod3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bsod4.jpg
    bsod4.jpg