would counter strike 1.6 work on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im wonderring if counter strike 1.6 will work on my laptop my laptop is a dell inspiron 6000

this is all i could find out about the system

intel [R] celeron [R]M

processor 1.40ghz

1.40ghz 504 mb of ram

physical address extension

microsoft windows xp home edition version 2002
SP2

sorry i could not off found out more info.

You would probably benefit from more RAM if you were going to play games on it. But yer you can only give it a shot

You would probably benefit from more RAM if you were going to play games on it. But yer you can only give it a shot
hehe yeah it needs more ram dosent it. but i dont have money laying around, if i did i would have a proper gaming rig by now

i just downloaded it and runed it and it runs surpriseingley good when there's no one around hahaha. but how do you play a game against bots i remeber doing that when i was a young kid on 1.6 i think it was.

cs is not a high-end graphics game by any means... i'm not surprised that you can handle it

idk... I know you can do it in condition zero, but i've never done it in 1.6 or source...
Go to steam apps stuff and see if you can download "counterstrike singleplayer" or something

just set up your own game and you can set bots through.. its nothing special

just learn the commands so you can kill all and restart rounds and such

as for being able to handle cs 1.6... EASILY

i used to play 1.6 on my 700mhz celeron on onboard along with 128 mb ram.. you'll be more than fine for 1.6

Will work well I use to run Cs1.6 on a laptop 5 years ago that had a 1.5ghz cpu and 512mb of ram with some rubbish onboard gpu. CSS would just about run but I had to close all background tasks that weren't needed including windows gui (explorer) then I would get decent enough fps to play fluidly throughout.

You can get bots I use to have some really good ones but they took a while to learn a map. soz I have lost the installation file just checked but there are some really good ones out there if you can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom