Wireless network disconnecting when i bluetooth something - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2010, 05:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Send a message via MSN to LOL_NESS
Default Wireless network disconnecting when i bluetooth something

Hey all, just wondering if this is just a problem that happens with inbuilt bluetooth/wireless networking cards, or if its something causing the problem. I have a HP Pavillion DV6528TX Entertainment laptop. Now here's the problem. I am connected to the internet via wireless, i go to bluetooth something to a mobile phone, and shortly after it starts sending the file, it disconnects. I try to reconnect and it fails, then once it finishes sending it connects. Is this normal? Its really annoying. Has anyone had the same problem, and can someone give me some advice how to fix it if it can be fixed. Thanks.
HP Pavillion DV6258TX Entertainment PC
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet connection sharing behind a router KSoD Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 8 03-01-2016 10:32 AM
Linksys WAP11 Wireless-B Network Access Point Osiris Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals 1 11-16-2009 10:12 PM
connect to internet from laptop at home in wifi network - problems johnyjj2 Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 7 10-11-2009 01:49 PM
Connecting To A Wireless Network That Is Not Broadcasting Ssid????????? COCOCOOKIE Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 3 06-29-2008 05:18 PM
Wireless Network Collapse (Urgent - Help Please!) Cunjo Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 7 05-21-2007 08:34 AM

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.