windows 8 ????

Techie88

Beta member
I got a laptop with windows 8 and i am having issues keeping my processor from being over loaded what can i do to make it less clunky?

I got a laptop with windows 8 and i am having issues keeping my processor from being over loaded what can i do to make it less clunky?
What do you mean "over loaded"? Are you actually noticing constant 100% processor utilization, or are you guessing because it's really slow?

Well....what is the precise problem that you're experiencing for you to come to the conclusion that the processor rate is slow?

Is it slow at any particular time? Say, when you're watching a movie or playing a game? What exactly, like Yevrag said, is happening?

my programs get slow and like freeze and i assumed that my processor was slow so i went and disabled some of the bigger programs and its still freezing

my programs get slow and like freeze and i assumed that my processor was slow so i went and disabled some of the bigger programs and its still freezing
There's a 98% chance that's it's not because of a slow processor. Can you post the specifications of your computer? Or if you have a model number that would be even better.

Widows 8

Processor Amd E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.30GHz
Ram 2.00GB (1.60 useable)
64 bit operating sys
no pen touch

Widows 8

Processor Amd E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.30GHz
Ram 2.00GB (1.60 useable)
64 bit operating sys
no pen touch
Please, for the love of god, tell me you or somebody else didn't pay over $300 for that.

On a serious note, more than likely the computer is running too many things for the RAM to handle. While it is a slow processor, video playing and web surfing should be easily doable with that setup. However, if too many things are running in the background, that can seriously hamper performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom