Will this laptop be able to run casual games?
I'm about to buy an ASUS notebook, however I'm fairly clueless when it comes to specs and what's good or bad, so I decided to consult the experts.
I would however like to clarify that I am aware of the fact that this laptop isn't the most spectacular piece of hardware and that I will not be able to, for example, play games like Crysis and Battlefield.
I'm merely looking to play some casual game on low - medium settings.
The laptop in question is the ASUS R704VC-TY137H model. Its' price currently stands at €659,-.
The specs include;
- 17,3'' HD Screen, 1600 x 900
- Intel Core i5 3230M, 2.6GHz CPU, 2 cores
- 6GB RAM, DDR3 (Max is 8GB, would adding 2GB make a lot of difference?)
- GeForce GT 720M 2GB videocard
- 500GB 5400rpm hard drive, eSATA Interface
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, D-Sub (VGA), Wireless Display (WiDi), HDMI
- 6 cell battery capacity
- IceCool Technology, Smart Gesture touchpad, Windows 8.1 64bits
Now my question is how, if at all, will this laptop perform on games like Hearthstone, Cube World and World of Warcraft with low - medium graphical settings?
Best regards and thank you for reading.