Whats so great about Laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_soROCK

Beta member
My dad has a laptop, my sister has a laptop, and my friends have laptops. But I don't see whats so great about them. I prefer a nice, powerful desktop. Can someone please tell me what is so great about a laptop? And maybe even tell me which ones are the best.

Asus are the best imo.
What's great about them?
The laptop was invented so you could pwn noobs and use the restroom, cook food in the kitchen, hang out in the library, the air port, mcdonald's etc... at the same time.

Desktops are only so portable...

ASUS hands down.

Portability is the main. If they go to college, they can easily do work while eating lunch. Or game while in class :lol:

Laptops have their place, they are portable, can be used in other places like the kitchen or living room and can be taken on trips.

Downside is few parts can be repaired, they are about 50% more expensive then a desktop comparison and battery life is usually crap if you have a good gaming laptop.

I have my desktop for gaming, and my laptop for checking email and office work while in my living room.

I prefer my desktop, too. But people like the "portability" some laptops offer (I don't consider a 17"+ behemoth very portable :tongue:)

Well, a majority of the time I'm using my laptop it's on my lap. the 13" is the sweet spot to me. Anything else just feels too large :tongue:

Most people use laptops away from home when its not practical to lug around a 30 pound machine.

My laptop has plenty of power and yes its an ASUS.

IBM / Lenovo thinkpad's are the best laptops you can get hands down I have never had one die on me except under some serious abuse, however they are playing with the line at the moment and I am not 100% sold on the new versions.

I use my laptop when im away from my desktop and i know another desktop wont be available where i am. I much prefer to use my desktop obviously, but i couldn't carry that around now could i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom