Weird problems regarding laptop. Help!

Ok, got it running. I'm new at this. It does detect my drive, and its greyed out but says ready for scanning. Which tests should I run?

See if it will let you perform any of the tests. Can't remember exactly what menu they're under, but look around. Try and see if you can run a long test on it.

You could try to use some sort of PC Cleanup tool, or you can
Try and go to desktop -> right click -> new -> shortcut -> location = cmd -> type a name -> finish ....then
Double click the icon -> type chkdsk /f/r c: -> schedule at reboot -> reboot and run
hope this helped

You could try to use some sort of PC Cleanup tool, or you can
Try and go to desktop -> right click -> new -> shortcut -> location = cmd -> type a name -> finish ....then
Double click the icon -> type chkdsk /f/r c: -> schedule at reboot -> reboot and run
hope this helped

Or just Ctrl + R, CMD, chkdsk -f -r C:

Erm... I already suggested that in my first post, and he ran it already... We're just trying to check the integrity of the drive now.

Seems that for best results, I need to leave my laptop alone while the SeaTools scan is running, which I can't until maybe the 26th since I have a deadline project by then. Everything works fine for now. I'll get back when I manage to run the scan. Thanks everyone!

oh god whoops I didn't notice there were 3 pages not 1 MY BAD sorry about the above post. Its in response to the running cmd in admin mode which solves the Access Denied error

Back
Top Bottom