Vaio- woth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you take your own advice on that one buddy respect my opinion.

and what makes you think that you know more then me about comps??
cause i've been repairing comps probably since you started grade school

erkster, disagreeing with your opinion, and explaining why, is far from disrespecting it. No one in this this has disrespected you but you seem to insist on provoking everyone. I think you should take a break before you start a flame war....
And I find your last statement highly unlikely. I'm a little older than you seem to think I am.

erkster, disagreeing with your opinion, and explaining why, is far from disrespecting it. No one in this this has disrespected you but you seem to insist on provoking everyone. I think you should take a break before you start a flame war....
And I find your last statement highly unlikely. I'm a little older than you seem to think I am.

what are you??mid 30's??

Being a fan is fine but respect others opinions. When you've been repairing and dealing with laptops as long as some of us have you get a very good perspective of what makes a good laptop and what doesn't. We like to think we know a little something about them.

And just because you own a laptop doesn't make you an expert on them. Far from it, indeed.

QFT. The guy who has to fix the **** thing often knows more about it than the owner. I have had my fair share of computer repair jobs. I know what I am tlaking about.

And Jorsoft, I worked tech support at a high school, we didn't eve send anything back home unless it was to be recycled. We just ordered parts and did it ourselves. The Acers we had were shelved within a year of operation and were replaced with Dell Latitudes. Which IMO are far better build wise.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A ASUS FAN BOI!!!!!

and don't tell me that i'm an acer fan boi cause i'm not i've owned acer,compaq,hp,asus and,i just think that acer is by far the best one of the bunch(asus is really good,but acer is better)

LOL! How is he an Asus fanboy? He wasn't pushing Asus on anyone, he was criticizing Acer's QC problems.

You accuse Jorsoft of being some smart *butt* kid, but from the sound of things you are the kid. Adults don't run around forums flaming people because they have a different opinion. But just to make you even more mad, since you obviously are. Asus laptops have a very good rep for being fast and of high quality. Its no wonder why, they supply most OEMs with their laptop chassis anyways, so they have more experience than any other company on laptop design.

I have worked with Acers and I was disappointed with what I saw. That's not disrespecting you, I could care less about your opinion, that is stating my opinion from years of experience.

Further more Jorsoft is a long time member of tech forums and he like all of veteran members has a reputation and a level of respect that comes with that. You on the other hand are a new member and are trying to make yourself out to be a N00B as hard as you can. Naturally most members would side with Jorsoft here. And so am I.

QFT. The guy who has to fix the **** thing often knows more about it than the owner. I have had my fair share of computer repair jobs. I know what I am tlaking about.

And Jorsoft, I worked tech support at a high school, we didn't eve send anything back home unless it was to be recycled. We just ordered parts and did it ourselves. The Acers we had were shelved within a year of operation and were replaced with Dell Latitudes. Which IMO are far better build wise.

LOL! How is he an Asus fanboy? He wasn't pushing Asus on anyone, he was criticizing Acer's QC problems.

You accuse Jorsoft of being some smart *butt* kid, but from the sound of things you are the kid. Adults don't run around forums flaming people because they have a different opinion. But just to make you even more mad, since you obviously are. Asus laptops have a very good rep for being fast and of high quality. Its no wonder why, they supply most OEMs with their laptop chassis anyways, so they have more experience than any other company on laptop design.

I have worked with Acers and I was disappointed with what I saw. That's not disrespecting you, I could care less about your opinion, that is stating my opinion from years of experience.

Further more Jorsoft is a long time member of tech forums and he like all of veteran members has a reputation and a level of respect that comes with that. You on the other hand are a new member and are trying to make yourself out to be a N00B as hard as you can. Naturally most members would side with Jorsoft here. And so am I.

um like i said before red the whole post before posting yourself,in fac if you don't get it the fist time read it twice;]
and i was calling YOU A FAN BOI no the other guy.

and just cause you think you know a lot bout a comp cause you fix them isn't ture.
you havn't used and acer to stop calling them crap

anyway you little fan bois can say whatever you want and i'm not going to say <snipped>,this thread is way off topic.

give people you opinion and never burn other comps cause if their being built and smart people are buying them then their not crap no are they??

All my laptops except 1 (Compaq). Currently have 5 Sony Laptops (2 VGN-FZ series, PCG-V505EX, VGN C190P, VGNT350P). They aren't always overpriced, you just need time to look for deals. The most recent one that I have bought is Sony VAIO VGN-FZ340E/B. It has good specs and very cheap for a Sony. Specs: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7250 @ 2GHz, 3GB of RAM, 250 HDD, Geforce 8400M GT, Vista home premium, 15.4") for $1,100 New. Compare to my VGN-FZ180E/B which cost me $2000. They install lots of junk I dont need. It takes hours and time to find out what they are for.

Currently company i recommend is HP. They are cheaper than any company i seen. They have great live support.

Alright plain and simple. No body is a fan boi. To call them one is to just clairify that you are a fanboi for the company they are aguing against.

Acer's do not have the best track record. Asus is a good laptop. Dont take my word for it. Read a review by Wetlegs6 who wrote up a review and several people commented on it and decided to buy one cause of it.

Calling a person a fanboi cause they like a company and recommend it is a cop out. It is meaningless. It shows how little you care to know of these people. I recommend Windows all the time but here i am on Kubuntu. People hate Dell's but here i am on a Dimension 8400.

Any PC with any amount of knowledge can be fixed. But to what extent is not known. There is a higher rate of Acer hardware failures that i have seen that Asus.

Now stop the bickering before this thread gets closed.

Alright plain and simple. No body is a fan boi. To call them one is to just clairify that you are a fanboi for the company they are aguing against.

Acer's do not have the best track record. Asus is a good laptop. Dont take my word for it. Read a review by Wetlegs6 who wrote up a review and several people commented on it and decided to buy one cause of it.

Calling a person a fanboi cause they like a company and recommend it is a cop out. It is meaningless. It shows how little you care to know of these people. I recommend Windows all the time but here i am on Kubuntu. People hate Dell's but here i am on a Dimension 8400.

Any PC with any amount of knowledge can be fixed. But to what extent is not known. There is a higher rate of Acer hardware failures that i have seen that Asus.

Now stop the bickering before this thread gets closed.

Well said. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom