Ultrabook

Ru Ru

Solid State Member
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy an ultrabook for uni and work. Need help and advise on a good decently priced ultrabook. I need it to be fairly decent in terms of power to be able to run visual studio for programming and other programming software software. Also, I don't want spend more then ~£600 unless there are good reasons for paying more.

Yes I'm in Uk, so hopefully there are people from Uk around the forum ;D
I'm not fussy with the specs and I'm sure you are all intelligent people and know what good specs are :)

Well im not from the UK but my roommate is. So do youbhave a certain size in mind? I personally think yogas are cool looking and Can do pretty much anything you throw at them and depending on size and specs could be in your price range but every man has his own poisen. My general advice would be i5 or i7 processor depending on how much video stuff you are doing a dedicated graphics card and atleast 4 gigs of ram tell us some more physical and performance pieces you are looking for and I will send you a list of 3 laptops that woukd work great for you ( if you are a fan of Dell or hp then I am not your guy as I have had bad experience with their products)

Yeah I looked into yoga too, they seem versatile and pretty good (review's). But not really sure about the cost, the cheap one is 11 inch which is no good for me. I want at least 13/14. Maybe 15, but they are getting a bit big for my liking. i5 I think is a must since I will be doing a lot of programming and such. Video card might be useful since I want to do something Photoshop work for websites. But cost is what bugging me. I'm a student, I don't have a lot of money xD

Back
Top Bottom