Toshiba Satellite Issue
I have a Toshiba satellite s855-044 and am having issues with the power. I have looked up on countless forums and have been able to find people with similar issues but not the same. Basically the issue is that it will not turn on sometimes and wont show any symptoms of having power. Here is what i know about it:
1. The issue only comes up when i power off the laptop while it is unplugged.
2. None of the power indicators on the front light up, however when you look at it in a pitch black room it is VERY faintly blinking (indicator for when it is plugged in)
3. It turns back on usually after 10 or so hours of messing around with it. (Pulling plug out and putting it back in. Checking connections inside, etc.)
4. I have 2 batteries as well as 2 power adapters (chargers), trying different combinations of them do not seem to make a difference.
5. I have tried the method of unplugging and removing battery and holding the power button for around a minute, no results from that method.
If anybody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!