Toshiba Qosmio problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugox30

Beta member
Hi i have this qosmio x300 canadian model that i had for over 2 weeks now it worked fine but yesterday i was using it and it worked fine then i shut it down and 3 hours later i turned it on but it did't turn on. Now it doesn't do anything when i press the power button. but when i plug it in to the wall the lights on the computer start to slowly get brighter as if it was on but no fan or screen activity this happens just by plugging it in to the wall without pressing the power button.

when i plug it to the wall the light that indicates power lights up as soon as i plug it in also the usb port are getting power i know because i plugged my zune and it was charging the computer has usb ports that get power even if it is off. i was using the computer with no battery for those 2 weeks as the battery holds little charge but i tried installing the battery and the battery indicator doesn't even light up as if there was no battery installed i also tried removeing the ram and the hdd but still the same any help will be appreciated

this is the laptop

Toshiba Canada - mobile computing - past products - qosmio - X300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom