Toshiba P500-ST5806 XP drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Underscore

Solid State Member
i just got a P500-ST5806 and i rolled it back to XP 32BIT i downloaded & found all the drivers except for the video & sound. after research i find it to have a GT 230 m nvidia graphics driver. i went to nvidia and found the "gt 230 m" for windows xp and ran it but it did not work. i have tried all the beta drivers as well but i still cant get this video card to install. really im pulling out what little hair i have

oh yea it came with windows 7 64bit os

please please in the name of that is good will someone help?:whistle:

Why are you isntalling an old operating system that supports the old 32 bit architecture? Its like puchasing a corvette then saying, you know what, i'd rather have a cavalier - thanks though.

If you've already tried toshiba's website and nividia's website the driver probably doesn't exist. These aren't universal pieces of code, they are specific to hardware and operating systems. So newer PC's usually don't have drivers for older hardware because there is no need for the manufacturer to spent time and resources creating them. On the flip side older PC's won't have drivers for newer operating systems for the same reason.

Sorry for the bad news, but the driver probably doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom