toshiba 850d windows 8

Are you pressing it at the correct time? Keep pressing it as soon as you power the computer on and keep pressing until it goes into it. Sometimes it takes a bit for it to register keystrokes.

sorted it m8 had to plug a usb keyboard in and f2 worked :) now when I reboot and boot from disc I get and error code 0x80070037 :( 1 thing after another at least I got bios back cheers for your help

Glad you got the BIOS issue sorted.

What kind of disc are you trying to boot off of? A windows install disc? Maybe you'd have better luck making a bootable USB with Microsoft's USB Tool. Microsoft Store

Does the disc have any scratches/marks on it?

try it on a fresh disc still the same its crazy says error can continue some files missing ? sure the hard drive is faulty after all going to order a new one anyway see what happens

Is it a disc you bought, or one you downloaded? If it's one you downloaded from somewhere, check to see if you can get the MD5 hash of it and compare it if they list it on the site you got it from. This will check to see if the download is corrupt.

Order a Recovery Media on support.toshiba.com in the 1st place the owner should create a back up operating system for it , dont push too hard since it gives you already the error message and "no bootable device " , if you dont want to get the RACD then send the computer for repair , its a new computer so its under warranty. They might replace the HDD..

Back
Top Bottom