thin laptops info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find but i don't think any of them are as thin as the air but that won't be for long.

;) it's just funny how appl chose to market it, shave off .01 milimeter and say it's the thinnest

the lenovo ideapad (although this model is not yet out) and toshiba portege are just as thin, lighter and have a heck of a lot more functionality.

I think apple need to stop that kind of messed up we are the inovators stuff. The lenovo idea pad looked vary very sexy though.

A Portege would be MUCH better imo and quite a bit less expensive than the Air if you opt for the solid state drive. I actually just picked up an old Portege R100 to carry around with me at school just because it's so light and thin. Apple is largely hype, yet again...

yea hype is hype, mr. jobs likes to do that who build up excitment thing buy talking for a long time about nothing an starting walk of stage an then saying "Oh an one more thing..." and he then pulls out the latest bit of over priced tat.

I smiled when I read the reviews for the Lenovo. Macbook Air just can't compete with that. I'm really waiting for the new Portege myself. I've become something of a Toshiba fanboy lately lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom