Swapping for unlit to backlit keyboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is basically an EGO battle, i understand that the rating itself isnt worth a **** since the overall score is based off the lowest subscore. But thats what on my plate.

Your the one who clearly states that this is nothing more than a ego competition, yet since i am stating complete facts i am being ignorant, cynical and stupid? Right.

First off this is your first and only warning about being rude to other members. Rule #1 will be upheld and followed. If i see it again, action will be taken.

Show me where i made any single remark to you or about you and this competition you decided to have. I made no mention at all about your decision to buy this machine, about the competition you decided to have or anything else. I made no remarks at all about you or anything like that. So dont put words into my mouth that were not there in the first place.

Next you competition is flawed cause you are basing it off of the WEI. Which is what i am trying to show you. You can be running the same exact machine and not get the same WEI score. Yet you want to do a "battle" with 2 different machines and expect a fair competition? Sorry but it wont happen.

So calm yourself down. There was absolutely no need for your remarks. You clearly took it offensively when i made no reference to you, your decision about the PC or the competition you are having. My remark was clearly trying to show how the WEI is flawed in everyway and you would be better off "battling" over something else that can be done more fairly for everyone.

Problem to consider with a back lit keyboard is where you are going to get your power from? It's not like you can upgrade your laptop's internet power suppy.
Same goes with upgrading video cards with laptops (provided that it's possible in the first place)

I think you meant "internal" power supply. But yes, laptops are not as lenient as desktops. Customization is hard in laptops, unless you are a technician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom