sticker plz read..

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
okay..how many of you tear off the big specs of ur lappy.the one that is on the palm area??should i tear it?

lol it doesnt really matter if u leave it on there or not.. however i normaly take it off to avaoid the glue melting with the heat and becoming almost impossible to remove.. but really it doesnt make much difference but im just one of those people who take the stickers off everything from the clear sticker on lcds to computer stickers:p i like it all to be shiny hehe

lol it doesnt really matter if u leave it on there or not.. however i normaly take it off to avaoid the glue melting with the heat and becoming almost impossible to remove.. but really it doesnt make much difference but im just one of those people who take the stickers off everything from the clear sticker on lcds to computer stickers:p i like it all to be shiny hehe

Lol I wait to keep the stickers on for normally a month after buying the product. Once the sticker starts peeling at the edges, time to take it off. Here's a story, we had a pioneer stereo that was over 10 years old, when we moved into a new house and set up the stereo, my dad puts his hand by the cd changer and peels the clear plastic sticker off of it. OMG 10 years, it looked brand new!!!

lol yeah the clear covers are the worst!! i have to take them off and it drives me crazy when someone has a really nice phone or somthing and its hidden under some big clear sticker when i just know it would be soo shiny and clean if i took it off lol

I wish my Razr still and the clear thing on its inside screen, its allllllllllll scratched up. sand got in the phone and moved around, putting nice little scratch lines in it. outside is still on it, im happy of that.

but yea, im one of those people when they see plastic or stickers on something that were not in the design of the product, eg: specs stickers, big logos, shpping lables, saftey warnings, etc...they come off. i leave on xp stickers, amd stickers (sorry intel, but i peel you too), and the name of the case stickers. like my bach vx. that is one sick case

umm, just depends if you are going to sell it or not, just wondering tho:

what are the specs of that laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom