Originally Posted by MindoverMaster
Are you in the US? Where are you getting this from?
I am indeed from the USA. Philadelphia. It was pointed out to me by a family member that I have never left my home to really use a laptop "mobile". So, I decided to try a setup for myself using a desktop. This setup came out only $200.00 more expensive then the VAIO laptop. This is an HP Desktop...
* • Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
* • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-950 quad-core processor [3.00GHz, 1MB L2 + 8MB shared L3 cache]
* • 12GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [6 DIMMs]
* • 1.5TB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
* • 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 [2 DVI, HDMI and VGA adapters]
* • HP w2338h 23-inch 16:9 Full HD Widescreen Monitor
* • Blu-ray writer & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner
* • Integrated 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet, No wireless LAN
* • 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, 1394, audio
* • No TV Tuner
* • Integrated 7.1 channel sound with front audio ports
* • No speakers
* • HP multimedia keyboard and HP optical mouse
If I am not mobile, would you recommend this setup?