So I thinking about giving in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApolloIV

In Runtime
as the title says I'm thinking about giving in.. To what you might ask, well thats a good question! I currently have a Hp pavillion dv9000 laptop and its about a year old and its pretty nice i'm not gonna complain to much about it, the only problem i've had is that i needed to send it in to replace the MoBO because it overheated. Well to get back to the answer of the question, my buddy just got an apple notebook and i've was fiddlin with it for a bit and it seems like a nice sleek peice of work. So i'm thinking about giving in and selling my lappy for a macbook...I've never thought i'd say that but i'm curious:) Questions? Comments?

Specs:
hdd: 250gb
gpu: 8400gs m
ram: 2gb
screen: 17"

edit: well the title should say I'm not I....

Do it! Macbooks are awesome! You will pay a bit more, but get a great product with great support.

If you like it and it fits your budget buy it. There is nothing wrong with Macbooks and if the hardware and OS fit your needs, and you like it purchase one.

Don't let peoples bias of Mac or Microsoft swade what you truely want (which is mostly what you are going to hear from this thread).

lol! They just look tempting so I'll see how much I can get for my lappy and go from there D:

Hmm, I also have a DV9334US laptop from HP.

3 gigs, 7600 GO, C2D, 250GB HDD.

I haven't had the mobo overheat but I did have the HDD go bad.

Anyways, if I was to sell this laptop I would probably buy a 15.4 inch Sony since they seem to run pretty cool. Basically a laptop without a dedicated video card since that is what makes them run hotter than normally.

Anyways I have nothing against macs they are amazing, but I would purchase another PC alot sooner than a mac because of the price difference, just don't have another grand to throw into a computer that will do the same **** thing as the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom