should i even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
i have a t60 ibm lenovo, t2500 2.0ghz an ATI x1400 512mb and 3gb ram. i wanna play age of conan, i cant on this nor alot of other games. im looking o spend 1300 i was looking at the Gateway P-172S FX Edition (Gateway Computers: Store - Product Details for Gateway® P-172S FX Edition)

its obviously better than mine, is age of conan more of a cpu demanding game or a gpu demanding game? from looking at the laptop video card sticky the 8800m GTS is pretty up their high and mighty versus my x1400. being that the gateways cpu isnt the best or close, i know its better than my t2500. can anyone recommend a better laptop? the only other ones i can find only offer a 8600 at most for the price, if i even try to go any higher the price jumps to around 2500$

sum it all up i wanna play age of conan and how well would it play games like oblivion?

for those of you who looked at this laptop before thinking "i wonder if its worth my time?" well i wnt ahead and bought it, YES! EXCEDED my expectations, the cpu you dont really noticew, if all you do it play games and surf the web. age of conan, was beasted by this laptop, clicked the high settings and plays 35-40 fps in town 50 outside. i got it from best buy, also very good plans with it, 99$ extra 1 year accidental coverage, u break it they give you wat u payed for it minus 50$ so at the end of the year break it and throw another 500$ in extra and buy a better one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom