Screens/protection, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothch1ck

Daemon Poster
ok dokey.

So. the HP tx2510us is a Tablet PC with touch screen blah blah blah.

Supposedly it has a "glass like" top, so I wanna know how to keep it clean and dust/scratch free..

Should I just invest in a good Screen cleaner/cloth?
Should I get a 12.1inch Screen protector (washable/reusable, no residue)?

I don't want the stylus/pen to be unresponcive, but I don't want to risk damage to screen or dust build up and wiping it clean to leave scratches from the dust.... the whole glare thing isn't an issue - except UV filtering, to help prolong the life of the LCD screen (in case it's ever used outside or in direct sunlight)

Kinda new to all this.... LCD in general are new to me, got mine.. a few months ago and still have yet to clean the screen. (some spots/dust has accumulated, but nothing horrd for me to want to clean it yet)

So... what do you guys think? Just a good cloth/cleaning solution, or screen protecter? or both?

a stylus won't affect the responsiveness of the screen at all, you should go for the full screen protector --a cloth will just become annoying to have to carry around all of the time, but it never hurts to keep a screen cloth around the house as it is inevitable that the screen will get greasy marks on it eventually.

by the way, the 2510 is a great machine, and i am extremely jealous of you right now. :big_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom