sata controller drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyBOX

Beta member
hi guys i have just bought a phillips freevents x59 laptop...with vista premium and have been looking to degrade it back to windows xp when i tried to install windows it was showing as if i had no hdd..i later found out i neeed this

Intel(R) 82801GBM SATA AHCI controller driver i have search the web all day and cant find this anywhere please any help would be gratefull

thanks in advance marty

Phillips should have the drivers needed on their support site or direct link to the actual manufacturer's site for downloads. That would be the first place to look for that and updates as well.

I have tried the Phillips website, but the only thing them don't have is the SATA drviers. And they don't have a link to manufactor of the board.

Any Ideas?

Motherboard:

Chipset: intel i945GM Rev. 03
Southbridge: intel 82801GHM (ICH7-M DH)

That was seen in one discussion at Philips Freevents x59 - Notebook Forums and Laptop Discussion while trying to find the manufacturer or at least the board manufacturer in particular. That shows it as having an Intel board where you would have to go by the little bit of information seen there if that helps any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom