Replaced a Laptop Screen now Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Laptop screen was screwed but computer still worked and I could still see the screen it was just cracked, so today I replaced the screen with a new one, and now when I turn the laptop on the the power light kicks on for a second then shuts off,

Toshiba NB305 10.1"

I have the charger plugged in and when I turn it on it turns on for literally a second, screen doesn't turn on just the led on the computer turns on then all of the leds shut off, power/hd/charging all shut off then I unplug and plug back in and the charging lights come back on then turn it back on, and it does the same thing etc etc.

Help PLEASE! This is for a client, and I've never had this happen. :(

same thing, still not working, is there a possibility that it would be grounding out or what?

this is starting to **** me off I just took everything back apart screen and all, screen unplugged still wont turn on.

nothings kinked all screws are tight, and I cannot get into the bios, its the power light turns on for half a second then just turns off, ive never had this happen before its acting like its grounding out or something I have no idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom