Question about Toshiba Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

aetherh4cker

Corrupt Techie
My friend recently bought a Toshiba Laptop that came preloaded with a bunch of "Toshiba" branded things. I'm looking to remove unneeded processes to keep the laptop running in top shape. I was half tempted to just remove everything I didn't recognize, but I've never owned a laptop, and was worried some of them might be essential to operate the laptop.

I don't remember exact names, but "Toshiba Touch Pad" and "Toshiba Battery Status" and other things looked like they might be important. Other things, like "Toshiba Drive Acoustics Silencer" I really had no idea about.

So my question is: Does anyone have a Toshiba Laptop guide offhand they could put me to? Simply a list of those applications and what they do would help a great deal. Google seems to be letting me down, but perhaps I'm not typing in the right thing.

PC Decrapifier.

Find out the process EXE and google that rather than the name of the program.

Dont know everything but drive acoustics silencer is something you can turn on to make your dvd drive make less noise, i think it slows down the drive so it makes less noise
This is a link to toshiba you can search for the guide to your specific laptop and search for specific words in the guide.
Toshiba Support - Homepage
click on product support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom