Quality laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuRpLeSmUrF

In Runtime
I have an idea on what I'm looking for in specs but I have never owned a laptop before so I have no idea of what companies produce quality machines. Any help on giving me some insight in this would great!

I will be running programs like rosetta stone and the such. The school I go to you actually get taught one on one by your professor via webcam so I need a machine that can run multiple programs like that at once with a good built in webcam. I won't be doing any gaming or video editing but my laptop will be what I watch movies and the such off of for the next year or so. Just something that I can keep multiple programs open at once while on a webcam would be nice. Thanks!

If this is sorely for school, I would get a Lenovo. They have solid products. What specs are you looking at, and what is your budget?

Okay I don't really have an idea on the specs but I figured if I ever needed more hard drive space I could just get an external one and my budget is around 300-600 US dollars.

Thinkpad, hands down, but in the price range you'll be looking at their budget lines, unfortunately, as they are quite expensive.

Thinkpads are tanks. Hard to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom