Plan to buy one, what do you think of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with HP laptops? They're much better than Dell and other brands, and have great customer service from my experience. Although, I suggest you hit up NewEgg. They had an Asus Laptop with everything those had, plus a 9650M GT which is an amazing laptop GPU for $1100 and free shipping.

What's wrong with HP laptops? They're much better than Dell and other brands, and have great customer service from my experience. Although, I suggest you hit up NewEgg. They had an Asus Laptop with everything those had, plus a 9650M GT which is an amazing laptop GPU for $1100 and free shipping.

I just generally hate HP/Compaq. Always had bad experiences with them. Don't get me wrong, though, Dell is the worst. We serviced more Dells than anything in the shop, HP/Compaq were second, Emachines third, toshiba fourth, so on so forth.

EDIT: And I actually linked someone else to an ASUS laptop with that 9650M GT earlier, haha. Lemme scrounge it up.

Newegg.com - ASUS N50Vn-A1B NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo T5800(2.00GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce 9650M GT - Laptops / Notebooks

That's not bad either, the only differences I can see are the CPU and HDD size...it also has the same warrenty/accidental damage thing. ;P

Would they(Laptops with 15.4, 17.. etc) also have 16:9 resolutions too, not just 16:10?

I replaced my hp zv6170 with the acer. Had they nhave had the 18.4" hp, I would have takern a serious look at it.

For me, the lappy is mobile work machine, and the 9600gt was an added bonus.

Mine ius the base model, so I could chuck in the faster cpu if i need too.

Gaming and hard computing is on my desktop..

Might want to check out the MSI's or an ASUS.

The MSI 1722 is a good one barebones so you pick everything that goes in it. Full support of Quad Cores too!!

The 1st one is hardly worth the price. The second one looks good but try to get it for around 950$-1000$. Depends, do you want to do alot of gaming on your laptop? My laptop uses vista and i am able to play WoW on it. so i wanna suggest a vista laptop for around 400$ at your local Best Buy. good deal good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom