Phantom right clicking, external and touchpad Dell D620

Status
Not open for further replies.

mychucky

Beta member
After a forums search where all the threads are closed on this issue, perhaps someone has found a solution for this.
I use an external keyboard and mouse, USB bluetooth, wireless. I never use the touch pad on the notebook except in rare cases when I have to change batteries on bluetooth and reconnect.
Last Sunday I started to get random right clicks on everything, I cant use Skype anymore it is right clicked from the opening.
I ran virus checks and even put in a drive that was taken out 2 months ago so it cant be a virus. the old drive has the same issues.
With everything removed USB Bluetooth, hubs and just booting up as soon as the desktop appears the litte window pops up like the desktop was right clicked, This happens in Outlook and my outlook does not preview the next message when one is deleted like it used to. Anyone seen this and have a cure. I am not exacctly a newbie to the computer scene, I have already replaced the palm Rest this week which included the toouch pad and buttons and it is still doing it. Aside from the fact the new part did not come in a static bag and could be defective also I am out of answers . Thxs to all that respond and view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom